The SA520 spring return actuator series was engineered and is manufactured to Provide fail safe operation for any quarter turn application such as ball , plug , Butterfly valves.
Simplicity, reliability and economy are at the top of the list of design parameters.
- Totally enclosed, weatherproof housing in fabricated carbon steel for maximum Strength
- Scotch yoke actuators are the proper solution to motorise the most common type of quarter-turn valves,due to their dedicated torque trend; they are suited to the larger valve sizes where high break Away torques are Required or for valves with high working pressure.
- External travel stops for precise angular stroke adjustment between 82° and 98°
- Hard chromium plated and polished guide bar and piston rod for corrosion resistance and minimal friction
- Electro less nickel plated and polished cylinder for corrosion resistance and minimal friction
- Spring module to provide fail-safe operation
-Max . Allowable Working Pressure : 10 Barg
(Static pressure applicable to fully stroked actuator
Against the travel stops)
SET: Spring Ending Torque to close (0°)
SRT: Spring Running Torque (45°)
SST: Spring Starting Torque to close (90°)
GST: Gas Starting Torque to open (0°)
GRT: Gas Running Torque (45°)
GET: Gas Ending Torque to open (90°)
- 1 Barg = 14.5 Psig